Skip to main content

May the 4th be with you.

I'm sitting on the edge of my bed wearing my wookie hat. Currently I am listening to this man I woke up next to who is looking at my world map posted on the wall, pondering about how Greenland is not a continent and wondering who makes those decisions on whether a large mass of land is a continent or not. WHO DECIDED? I don't know, but what I do know is that in the Star Wars universe George Lucas is a God and created this imaginary system that I have grown to adore with all my heart. So today, I will be celebrating everything good about Star Wars and will be watching all the episodes gladly. MAY THE 4TH BE WITH YOU MY GOOD PEOPLE! HUZZAH. Porkchop out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eyeballing the Unexpected

Sometimes I get to a certain point with people where I slowly start to excuse myself from their lives which is a complete indication that I realize that I do not need them and it's best that they do not need me. Sadly, it is a common occurrence for myself as I tend to be quite selective on who I let into my world. I'm not saying that my world is spectacular or anything, but I do it in order to keep myself from feeling just like another pawn in this big game of chess. I'd like to think I'm more of a bishop since the path I take typically veers at an angle. Anyways, the funny thing about this introduction is that I'm not writing about letting someone go. I'm writing about letting someone in. Which that in itself is a very, very rare development in Porkchop's Modern Life. Pouring. The rain was similar to home. "Do you get rain like this in Washington?" he asked while adjusting the windshield wipers. "Oh yeah." I replied. It was normal. Jus...

Cable subscription: I've gone back to bunny ears...the 2012 version.

Surprised with how much basic cable costs? Me too.  I found an alternative that works for me. Maybe you too.  Just read.  So the year was 2012 in the Ides of March (well around the 15th). Opened Google Chrome, clicked on the browser bar and stroked my keys to complete the following: www.comcast.net. Next step, Shop. Clicked the link. Eyes started to browse at bundles....major WTF moment. They want how much for only that? I apologized to the web page out loud. I had to remind myself that it wasn't it's fault. It was just posting the information it was given. So I hopped in my car, went to a Comcast location and yelled at them. Not really, just adding some drama into my story...however I still was mortified with how much the bundle cost.  I was uber ecstatic at first about cable. Moving into my own place and planning on getting all the shows for my viewing pleasure. For realsies. Monday Night Football would be an at home event come Fall!! So...